Level MattressAdvertising Disclosure: We receive referral fees from the brands listed below. These fees affect scoring and rankings. Full Disclosure
MattressVerdict.com is a mattress reviews website. Our website compares leading brands, provides detailed reviews about the mattresses construction, warranty, return policy and more. We do not list all mattress brands out there, nor do we cover all aspects of brands we list. We do our best to keep the information accurate, but we can't promise you that it is. Mattress companies often change their product as well as their prices, warranty periods and more.The best way to get accurate information is to go to their respective official websites. We receive referral fees from the brands on the website. We do our best to provide accurate information. Fees impact rankings, rating and reviews.
For more information on how we rate Click Here
- TriSupport® Mattress with Premium Materials
- Made in the USA
- Clinically tested & proven to improve sleep
Our ReviewBy MattressVerdict Team
With an 11-inch thickness, the Level Sleep Mattress is a medium-profile model. Here’s a breakdown of its layers:
- Cover – At the top, we have a synthetic blend cover that is removable and washable. It also comes with 4-way “recoveree” stretch technology to provide a cool, comfortable sleep.
- Comfort Layer – The Level Sleep features a top 1-inch comfort layer constructed using Enduroplush HR Foam. Besides aiding pressure relief, this layer also acts as a transition for the 3-inch support layer that follows it.
- Support Layer – Made of Energex Adaptive Foam, this layer is the Level Sleep’s main selling point with its patented TriSupport design. It’s divided into the following three zones:
- o Head & Shoulder Zone: The first zone is made of soft, cushioning foam that provides pressure relief to your shoulders, helping them sink into the mattress.
- o Torso Zone: The second zone is a much firmer foam that’s designed to support the lower back and torso.
- o Hips & Leg Zone: The third zone in the layer features medium-support foam to provide better contouring of your hips and to improve the spinal alignment.
- Base Layer – The 7-inch base is made of High Resilience Extra Firm Foam to deliver proper support to the upper layers and offer greater durability.
TOP 5 Mattresses
TOP 5 Mattresses
The Level Mattress
Stomach Sleepers – Stomach sleepers usually look for a bed that doesn’t let their hips sink too deep into it. That’s what they get from the Level Sleep mattress. It’s supportive yet comfortable enough to provide a great night’s sleep when you are on your stomach.;
Back Sleepers – Designed with the aim to alleviate back pain, the Level Sleep is a great option for back sleepers. Its zoned TriSupport construction supports the lumbar region with just the right firmness back sleepers often need.;
Side Sleepers – Side sleepers will find this mattress soft enough to cradle their shoulders and hips and firm enough to support their lumbar area, making it an excellent option to sleep on your side.;
All in all, the Level Sleep is a medium-firm mattress even though you can experience different firmness levels with the soft, firm and medium zones that it features.
Value for the Money
If you are on the higher side of the weighing scale, you may look for an option other than the Level Sleep mattress for greater support. That said, this patented mattress is clinically proven to alleviate pain and improve sleep quality, which makes it well worth a try and high value for money.
The Level Sleep mattress is a good fit for those who struggle to sleep. With its TriSupport Layer and excellent pressure point contouring, it’s the perfect pick to increase sleep satisfaction, reduce fatigue and improve daytime performance.
Pros & Cons
- Gives maximum support to the lumbar area
- Sleeps cool
- Might be helpful to people with back pain
- Doesn’t provide that classic memory foam feel
- Not for heavy weight sleepers