Puffy Lux MattressAdvertising Disclosure: We receive referral fees from the brands listed below. These fees affect scoring and rankings. Full Disclosure
MattressVerdict.com is a mattress reviews website. Our website compares leading brands, provides detailed reviews about the mattresses construction, warranty, return policy and more. We do not list all mattress brands out there, nor do we cover all aspects of brands we list. We do our best to keep the information accurate, but we can't promise you that it is. Mattress companies often change their product as well as their prices, warranty periods and more.The best way to get accurate information is to go to their respective official websites. We receive referral fees from the brands on the website. We do our best to provide accurate information. Fees impact rankings, rating and reviews.
For more information on how we rate Click Here
- Interest-free financing with Klarna
- 100% made in the USA
- Lifetime warranty
Our ReviewBy MattressVerdict Team
With a 12-inch profile, the Puffy Lux gives extra comfort while supporting its base well. So, what's inside this mattress? Let's find out!
- Cover – This Puffy mattress has an Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certified polyester cover, which is stain resistant. It lets you easily wipe up spills for a clean surface. You can even wash this removable cover seasonally to get rid of germs and dirt buildup.
- Comfort Layer – Beneath the cover lies a 1.5-inch layer of Cooling Cloud Foam. It is a thin gel-infused memory foam layer that wicks moisture away and gives the mattress its signature airy feel.
- Contour Layer — Next up is the highlight of the Puffy Lux Mattress: a 1.5-inch Plush Body Adapting Dual Cloud Foam for that additional contouring and pressure relief.
- Transitional Layer – The third layer is Puffy's revolutionary 2-inch ClimateComfort layer. Being resistant to sudden temperature swings, this temperature-stabilizing layer ensures a comfortable sleep.
- Base Layer — The final layer is made up of 7-inch Firm Core Support which gives shape to the mattress and provides substantial support to the users. It also ensures proper spinal alignment and eliminates pressure points to a great extent.
Cyber Week Sale! Up To $755 Off
TOP 5 Mattresses
TOP 5 Mattresses
The Puffy Lux Mattress
With different mattresses suited for various sleep positions, it makes sense to understand how the Puffy Lux meets the stomach, back, and side sleepers' needs. Let's check that out below:
Stomach Sleepers – With its medium feel, this mattress deters too much sinkage around the midsection for stomach sleepers, making it a good choice for them.
Back Sleepers – Back sleepers may find the Puffy Lux a great buy for the support and cushioning it provides and the spinal alignment that it promotes.
Side Sleepers – Offering the perfect balance of optimal support and pressure relief, the Puffy Lux makes for an excellent purchase for strict side sleepers. Its comfort system is designed in a way to distribute the body's weight evenly, relieving pressure off their hips and shoulders.
The brand claims that the Puffy Lux gives a "Medium Plush" feel. While it does fall into the medium-soft category, it adjusts to your position pretty quickly.
Value for the Money
The Puffy Lux Mattress is an decent pick for those who believe in buying good-quality products. With its premium feel, good support and comfort, it gives a decent value for its price.
The Puffy Lux is designed to give you the feel of sleeping on soft fluffy cloud. With good comfort layers and cooling properties, it is a more luxury option that will suit most light and average sleepers looking for good pressure relief and lumbar support from their mattresses.
Pros & Cons
- Cooling effect in hot summers
- Good for average and lightweight sleepers
- Quiet mattress
- Doesn't offer a lot of bounce
- Less suitable for heavier people